|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL & RoHS|
|Model Number:||TIF900-15S Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||24*23*12cm cantons|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 pcs/month|
|Density:||3.5g/cm3||Thermal Conductivity:||1.5 W/mK|
heat conductive pad,
thermal cooling pad,
Handheld Portable Electronics 6W/MK Thermal Pad
1.5W/mK 100MHz-10GHz Heat conducting absorption materials TIF900-15S for base station
Ziitek Electronic Material and Technology Ltd. is dedicated to developing composite thermal solution and manufacturing superior thermal interface materials for competitive market.
Our vast experience allows us to assist our customers best in thermal engineering field.
We serve customers with customized products, full product lines and flexible production, which makes us be the best and reliable partner of you. Let's make your design more perfect!
TIFTM900-15S Series is a kind of composite material made by adding ceramic powder, soft magnetic particle and corresponding auxiliary agent with high polymer silicon glue as the substrate. It can achieve low interface thermal resistance performance and electromagnetic absorbing performance under low pressure, and can fill gaps to complete the heat transfer and electromagnetic noise absorption between the heating part and the heat dissipation part. At the same time also plays the role of insulation, shock absorption, sealing, etc., to meet the equipment miniaturization and ultra-thin design requirements
• soft and fragile, lightweight, easy to process and cut, easy to use, can be installed in a small space
• the product is an insulating material, which needs to be bonded or pressed on the metal base plate to achieve a good absorbing effect
• products can correspond to a variety of sizes and shapes
• flame retardant, high temperature resistance, good flexibility
• halogen free, lead free, meet RoHs instruction
• business newsletter: Antenna, base station, optical module, router, switch, etc
• millimeter wave application: 5G communications, millimeter wave radar
• industrial electronics: Automotive electronics, drones, etc
• instrument measurement: Amplifier, filter, test system
• security and defense: Radar systems, aerospace, etc
• reduced free space reflection: when applied to metal surfaces, absorbing materials will greatly reduce the reflection of electromagnetic waves caused by metal objects or structures.
• suppress cavity resonance: the absorbing material attached to the conductive cavity can effectively suppress the resonance of high order harmonics and ensure the normal operation of the circuit.
• reduced surface traveling wave: for the crawling wave along the transmission line or the equivalent transmission line and the conductor surface, the absorbing material can effectively absorb.
|Typical Properties of TIFTM900-15S Series|
|Construction||Ferrite filled silicone rubber||******|
|Thickness range||0.02''(0.5mm)-0.2''(5.0mm)||ASTM D374|
|Hardness(shore 00)||45±5||ASTM 2240|
|Volume Resistivity||≥1.0*1012Ohm-cm||ASTM D257|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/mK)||1.5||ASTM D5470|
Contact Person: Miss. Dana
Tel: +86 18153789196